Apple and Google don’t constantly play pleasantly, yet it’s quite simple to save Apple Notes to a Google or Gmail account.
The notes you make in the Apple Notes application are probably saved to iCloud or locally on your gadget. Notwithstanding these choices, you can likewise make and save notes to your Google account from inside the Notes application.
This instructional exercise tells you the best way to add your Google or Gmail account to your iPhone, iPad, and Mac and use it as a possible area to store your notes.
Step by step instructions to Save Your Notes to Gmail on iPhone and iPad
Here are the means to add your Google account to the iOS or iPadOS Notes application:
- Open the Settings and tap Notes.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account and, from the rundown of administrations, tap Google > Proceed. Presently, sign in with the Google account you need to utilize.
- Subsequent to marking in, ensure the switch for Notes is empowered and tap Save.
- Open the Notes application and tap the back button in the upper left corner until you see every one of your Organizers.
- Beneath Gmail, tap Notes and afterward tap the make button to make another note which will be saved to your Google account.
While you can make text and picture based notes in the Gmail segment, you can’t add a sketch, agenda, table, or other such additional elements of the Notes application. For these, you’ll need to make the note inside iCloud or the nearby On My iPhone envelope.
You can follow similar strides to add different administrations like Viewpoint or Hurray to the iOS Notes application.
Further, you can without much of a stretch set Google as your default area for every one of the notes you make inside the Apple Notes application.
The most effective method to Save Your Notes to Gmail on Mac
You should add a similar Google account in the macOS Notes application as this will guarantee the notes you make on your iPhone under the Gmail area sync to your Mac too.
This is the way to add your Google account to Mac and save notes to it:
- Open System Preferences and snap Web Accounts.
- In the event that you have effectively added a Google account, select it from the left sidebar and actually look at Notes. On the off chance that a Google account isn’t added, pick Google from the rundown of administrations and snap Open Program whenever incited to see the sign-in page in Mac’s default internet browser. On the off chance that you don’t see the rundown of administrations, click the in addition to (+) button from the lower left.
- Utilize your Google username and secret word to finish the sign-in. At the point when it says “macOS needs to get to your Google Account,” click Permit.
- Presently return to the System Preferences window. From here, you can uncheck Mail, Contacts, and Schedules whenever wanted. However, ensure Notes is left checked and click Done.
- Open the Notes application and look to the lower part of the left sidebar. Here you’ll see the recently added Gmail account. Click Notes to add another note, which will be saved to your Google account.
Apple Notes Saved to Google
Presently you know how to add your Google account to your iPhone and make notes in it. You can add this account to your other Apple gadgets to guarantee the notes sync and remain refreshed across gadgets. Assuming that you have a Windows PC, you can get to these notes inside Gmail in an internet browser.